战地恶魔(Ravenous) 第09期

你 你是否介意我问你这个 Do...do you mind if I ask?

你说后来你的饥饿感是不一样的 You said that afterwards your hunger was different...

让你感到道德的不安 that you felt wanton.

是的 Yes.

你感觉到什么生理上的变化吗 Did you feel at all physically changed?

变得更强壮 Stronger?

我感觉好像是这样的 I seem to remember something like that.

变得一些 A certain...

更有男子气 virility.

你为什么这么问 Why do you ask?

嘿 Hey!

看 看那儿 Look, look, look! Look! Hey!

有块骨头 It's a bone!

有块骨头 It's a bone.

不 不 不 No, no, no!

他没事 He's all right!

你没事吧 Are you? You all right?

我现在非常想要一些威士忌 I would very much appreciate some of that bourbon now.

给我来点酒 Bourbon now!

鲍耶 Boyd!

你能拿些酒给托夫勒吗 Would you administer some of this to Toffler?

谢谢 Thank you.

战争英雄 竟然害怕看到血 War hero, afraid of the sight of blood?

战争英雄 竟然害怕看到血 War hero, afraid of the sight of blood?

怎么了 怎么了 What? What? What?

怎么了 What is it? What is it?

到底怎么了 What is it? What is it?

醒醒 醒醒 Wake up! Wake up!

醒醒 Wake up!

你怎么了 What's the matter?

醒醒 醒醒 Wake up, wake up.

你没事情吧 没事情吧 Are you all right? You all right?

他在吸我 He was licking me.

-什么 -他 他在吸我伤口 -What?-He was...he was licking me.

不是我 No.

他吸我血 He was licking me!

-莱克 -是他 就是他 -Reich! -Yes! Yes!

莱克 重新给托夫勒绑一下伤口 Reich, rebandage Toffler's wounds.

科尔汉先生 Mr. Colqhoun?

-啊 -你出来 -Yes? -You come outside.

出去 你睡外面 Outside! You sleep outside!

鲍耶 你也出来 Boyd, you, too.

-你先带这儿 -你这个变态 出去 -Stay there. -Sick man outside!

-哈特上校 我可以解释 -那就解释给我听 -Colonel Hart, I can explain. -Explain!

这不是你所想象的 It's not what you think.

我作了个噩梦 I...I was having a nightmare.

我作了个噩梦 I was having a nightmare.

那个年轻人在喊叫 我醒过来 发现我在他身上 That young man screamed, I awoke, I was on top of him...

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料
免费白菜 免费彩金 彩金免费领 免费白菜网 免费彩金送 免费彩金网 免费给彩金 免费领彩金 免费送白菜 免费送彩金