折磨(Afflicted) 第05期

一个人 多镜头 One man, multicamera shoot.

最多可以同时使用三台摄影机 Up to three cameras, in fact.

超神奇的 It is, in fact, amazing.

呃... Um...

另外 效果也会超赞 This is gonna be awesome, by the way.

克里斯·哥伦布

-怎么样 -好了 我们到了 -What up? -All right, we are here

美丽的西班牙城市巴塞罗那 克里斯·哥伦布像前 in beautiful Barcelona, Spain, in front of the Christopher Columbus statue,

准备开始为期一年的环球旅行 about to start our year-long trip around the world.

德里克 为什么把这作为第一站 Derek, can you explain to us, why are we starting here?

除了那个理由么 You mean other than that?

容易 摇滚明星 Easy. Rock stars.

我们两个朋友伊多·凡·布雷门和扎克·格雷的 Edo Van Breemen and Zach Gray are two friends of ours

乌纳拉斯卡乐队在此巡回演出 who are here on tour with their band, Unalaska.

在参加他们巴黎巡回终演前 We're gonna hang out with them here in Barcelona

我们将一起游览巴塞罗那 before joining them in Paris for their final show.

哦 他在这 Oh, there he is.

-还好么 -窥视癖先生 -How's it going? -Voyeurism, monsieur.

-没想到会在这见到你们 -嘿 -I can't believe I'm seeing you here. -Hey.

打从到这他就一直在拍么 Has he been doing this for however long you guys have been here?

伊多·凡·布雷门 乌纳拉斯卡乐队键盘手

你们找到地方住了么 Did you guys check in or not?

有 没 这是录像机 Yeah. No, this is the camera gear.

扎克·格雷 乌纳拉斯卡乐队吉他手

你开玩笑 Heh. You're kidding. Ha-ha-ha.

-好了 伙计们 -哦 不 -Okay. Guys. -Oh, no.

我们到了 看看 We're here. Check it out.

-小三轮 -小三轮 -The GoCar. -The GoCar.

不得不说 我们过得够苦逼了 So I have to say, we're already having a hard enough time

本就比所有欧洲人逊 because we're naturally less cool than all Europeans,

现在又是这个 and now this.

它也许能加深 It'll provide for some bonding time

-你们之间的感情 -是的 -between the two of you, I suppose? -Yes.

-大家...-等等 我为什么要坐这玩意 -Everyone... -Wait. Why am I in this thing?

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料
免费白菜 免费彩金 彩金免费领 免费白菜网 免费彩金送 免费彩金网 免费给彩金 免费领彩金 免费送白菜 免费送彩金