宇宙大爆炸(The Big Bang) 第04期

我太累了不能回家 因此 我回到办公室 I'm too jack-topped to go home. So... I go back to the office to hate myself.

或许这是我最喜欢的外套 永远毁了 Maybe its my favorite jacket, ruined forever.

突然间的自我 谁也不能这样活 But all of a sudden I dont like what I do for a living.

我应该回家 I should go home.

我要爬入浴缸 I should climb into the tub...

用水冲我的头 and pull the water up over my head.

但是我能做的只有回到我罪恶的小窝 But all I can do is return to the scene of my own crime.

你是私家侦探? You are private eye?

是的 我过去曾经是私人"H" Yeah... I used to be a private 'H'.

或许有一天我会成为"G"男(注: 源自CS) Maybe one day I'll be a 'G' man.

我只是在背字母表 I'm just working my way around the alphabet.

巴拉巴拉巴拉! 我想你可以寻找个人 Blah Blah Blah! I want you should find somebody.

你有具体的人吗? 还是任何人都可以? You've specific person in mind? Or just anybody do?

我叫安东 他们叫我"破" My name is Anton. They call me "The Pro".

好的 安东 听着 Okay Anton, listen.

今天我已经累得跟条死狗似的 Today treated me like a dog treats a fire hydrant.

我已经要休息了 请 I... I'm closed for work really. Please...

她的名字是莱克赛莱克赛·普西蒙 Her name... is Lexie. Lexie Persimmon.

她是我的女朋友 She is my girl.

我认为 不管她在哪里 I think, wherever she is,

我确保她已经睡觉了 并且做梦从你的额头蹦极跳 I'm sure she's snug in bed, and dreaming about bungee-jumping off your forehead.

这时候叫醒她会很尴尬的 It would be a shame to wake her up.

-好吧 头条笑料是什么? -头条笑料是什么意思? - All right, what's the punchline? - What is meaning of punchline?

-这是你的女朋友? -废话! - This is your girlfriend? - Duh!

她给我寄信 She wrote to me.

五年来每周三我给她回信 I wrote her back. Every wednesday for 5 whole years.

哇哦! 你一定有个很大的笔筒 Wow! You must've had a jumbo box of crayons.

但是她的回信却没有地址 什么都没有 But there's nothing, no house at her return address.

相关信息

使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!

特别推荐

相关栏目

最新资料